Assign product attributes to product variantsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to assign product attributes to product variants in the Back Office.
- Create the product attributes you want to add to the product variant. For instructions, see Create product attributes.
- Create a product variant by creating an abstract product or by adding a product variant to an existing abstract product.
- To start working with products, go to Catalog > Products.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Assign product attributes to product variants
- Next to the abstract product that contains the needed product variant, click Edit.
- On the Edit Product page, click the Variants tab.
- Next to the product variant you want to add product attributes to, click Manage Attributes.
- For ATTRIBUTE KEY, start typing the name of a product attribute and select it from the suggested list.
- Click Add. This adds the attribute to the ATTRIBUTES pane.
- For the attribute you have added, enter attribute values for one or more locales.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until you add all the needed attributes.
- Click Save. A window with a success message opens. You’ve added product attributes to the product variant.
Reference information: Assign product attributes to product variants
This section describes the attributes you see when creating a return.
|Product attribute to add to the product variant.
|Product attribute key.
|Default value of the product attribute. This value is displayed on the Storefront if locale specific value is not specified.
For submitting the form