Klarna payment workflowEdit on GitHub
Part Payment and
Invoice payment methods have the same request flow. It basically consists of the following steps:
- Pre-check: reserves the amount of the purchase.
- Check order status: checks if the order status is
pending accepted. If it’s not, OMS waits for 2 hours and then calls again
KlarnaApito retrieve the status of the order. In case the status is
deniedthe order is canceled.
- Capture payment: activates the reservation that corresponds to the given reference number.
- Update payment: if activation fails, we need to update the reservation that corresponds to the given reference number.
- Refund: performs a partial refund.
- Cancel: cancels a reservation.
For submitting the form