Edit company unitsEdit on GitHub
Learn how to edit company units in the Back Office. Additionally, this is the only way to add addresses to company units.
- Optional: Create company unit addresses. They will be needed to assign addresses to the company unit you are going to edit.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Edit a company unit
- Go to Customers > Company Units.
- Next to the business unit you want to edit, click Edit.
- Select a PARENT.
- Enter a NAME.
- Enter an IBAN.
- Enter a BIC.
- Enter and select ADDRESSES.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Units page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Edit a company unit
|A company this unit belongs to. You can define the company only when creating a unit.
|A parent business unit of this unit.
|International Bank Account Number.
|Bank Identifier Code.
|Addresses of this unit.
For submitting the form