Create company usersEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to create company users in the Back Office.
- Create a company.
- Create a company unit.
- Create a company role.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a company user
- Go to the Customers > Company Users section.
- On the Company Users page, in the top right corner, click Add User.
- On the Create Company User page, enter an EMAIL.
- Optional: Select a SALUTATION.
- Enter a FIRST NAME.
- Enter a LAST NAME.
- Optional: Select a GENDER.
- Optional: To send a password change email to the user, select the SEND PASSWORD TOKEN THROUGH EMAIL checkbox.
- Select a DATE OF BIRTH.
- Optional: Enter a PHONE.
- Enter and select a COMPANY.
- Enter and select a BUSINESS UNIT.
- For UNASSIGNED ROLES, select one or more roles you want to assign to this user.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Users page with a success message displayed. The created user is displayed in the list.
Reference information: Create a company user
|Email address that is used to log into the Storefront. You can only change it when creating the user.
|DATE OF BIRTH
|Date of birth.
|A company to create this user for. To create one, see Managing companies.
|A company unit to to assign the user to. To create one, see Create company units.
|Roles assigned to the user.
|Roles that you can assign to the user.
For submitting the form