Getting started with cloud administrationEdit on GitHub
This document is a starting point for managing your Spryker Cloud Commerce OS (SCCOS) cloud environments.
SCCOS is a fully-managed solution. Before you start developing, we set up environments, tools, and services based on your Onboarding Questionnaire. If you didn’t request something in the questionnaire, you can always do it via support.
After the initial setup, the following is configured and available:
- Environments: staging and production.
- Services: RDS database, RDS backup, logs, SMTP, etc.
- Access to AWS, internal resources, and services.
- CD pipelines for staging and production environments.
- Domain names and SSL certificates.
Accessing the cloud environments
You can access your cloud environments via the following means:
- IAM account: provides access to the AWS Management Console. For instructions, see Access AWS Management Console.
- SSH: provides access to internal services via bastion host. For instructions, see Connect to services via SSH.
- VPN: provides access to internal services via bastion host. You receive these access details during the onboarding.
- SFTP: provides access to the SFTP folder mounted inside the Jenkins container. You receive these access details during the onboarding.
The following CD pipelines are configured in CodePipeline:
|DESTRUCTIVE||You can configure the installation stage of this pipeline in
|NORMAL||You can configure the installation stage of this pipeline in
|Build||Compiles images and pushes them into the Amazon Elastic Container Registry. Starts automatically when a new commit is detected.|
|Rollout Scheduler||Deploys the scheduler.|
For submitting the form