Create merchantsEdit on GitHub
To create a merchant in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to Marketplace > Merchants.
- On the Overview of Merchants page, click Add Merchant.
- On the Create Merchant page in the General tab, enter the following information:
- Optional: REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- MERCHANT REFERENCE.
- Optional: To activate the merchant after creating it, select IS ACTIVE.
- Optional: For STORE RELATION, select one or more stores to assign the merchant to.
- For MERCHANT URL, enter the URLs of merchant profile per store.
- Click Save. This opens the Overview of Merchants page with a success message displayed. The created merchant is displayed in the list.
- Optional: To give the merchant access to the marketplace, click Approve Access next to it. This refreshes the page with a success message displayed. The merchant is now Approved.
|The number assigned to the company during registration.
|Unique identifier of the merchant. This can be used to reference the merchant in a third-party ERP system.
|The merchant’s main email address. This address is used as a username when logging into the Merchant Portal. Addresses of existing Back Office users are accepted.
|Active merchants are displayed on the Storefront.
|The stores in which the merchant is present.
|Merchant’s profile URLs per store.
|Name of the Warehouse assigned to the merchant. For more details about the warehouses, see Merchant Warehouse.
For submitting the form