Create warehousesEdit on GitHub
The document describes how to create warehouses in the Back Office.
To start working with warehouses, go to Administration > Warehouses.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a warehouse
- On the Warehouses page, click Create Warehouse. This opens the Create Warehouse page.
- On the Configuration tab, enter a NAME.
- To activate the warehouse after creating it, for IS THIS WAREHOUSE AVAILABLE?, select Yes.
- Click the Store Relation tab.
- Select the stores to make the warehouse available in.
If you clear all checkboxes for stores assigned to a specific warehouse, this warehouse won’t appear on the Edit Stock page.
This opens the Warehouses page with a success message displayed. The create warehouse is displayed in the table.
Reference information: Create warehouses
|IS THIS WAREHOUSE AVAILABLE?
|Defines if customers will be able see and interact with the warehouse on the Storefront.
|AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STORE(S)
|Stores in which the warehouse will be available.
The warehouse has been created. You can start working with it when creating or editing a concrete product. For more details, see Creating a product variant.
Additionally, you can edit a warehouse. For more details, see the [Editing warehouse details]
To learn how to manage stock per specific warehouse, see Edit stock of products and product bundles.
For submitting the form