Integrating the Direct Debit payment method for ComputopEdit on GitHub
Example State Machine:
To adjust the frontend appearance, provide the following templates in your theme directory:
State Machine Integration
The Computop provides a demo state machine for Direct Debit payment method which implements Authorization/Capture flow.
To enable the demo state machine, extend the configuration with the following values:
<?php $config[SalesConstants::PAYMENT_METHOD_STATEMACHINE_MAPPING] = [ ... ComputopConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_DIRECT_DEBIT => 'ComputopDirectDebit', ]; $config[OmsConstants::ACTIVE_PROCESSES] = [ ... 'ComputopDirectDebit', ];
Direct Debit Payment Flow:
- There is a radio button on “Payment” step. After submitting the order the customer will be redirected to the Computop (Paygate form implementation). The GET consists of 3 parameters:
- Data (encrypted parameters, e.g. currency, amount, description)
- Length (length of ‘data’ parameter)
- Merchant id (assigned by Computop) Customer sets up all data just after the redirect to Computop. Init action: “Authorization”. There is no Order call provided for this payment method. But Authorization call is working as Order call - without holding money. There is no call for holding money for this payment method.
- By default, on success the customer will be redirected to “Success” step. The response contains
payId. On error, the customer will be redirected to “Payment” step with the error message by default. Response data is stored in the DB.
- Capture/Refund and Cancel actions are implemented in the admin panel (on manage order). On requests, Spryker will use
payIdparameter stored in the DB to identify a payment.
Set Up Details:
For partial refunds:
- Partial refunds are possible for direct debit transactions.
- But please note, that you can not test it in test mode.
- If you want to test it, you have to say it afterwards to Computop help desk, so that they can prepare the transaction.
For submitting the form