Manage companiesEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to manage companies.
To start managing companies, go to Customers > Companies.
Create a company
- On the Overview of Companies page, click Create Company in the top right corner.
- On the Create Company page, enter a NAME.
- Click Save. This opens the Companies page. The created company is displayed in the table.
Once a company is created, one business unit for it is created automatically. This business unit is the company’s headquarters. To edit it, see Edit company units.
Approve a company
Next to the company you want to approve, click Approve. This refreshes the page with a success message displayed. The STATUS of the company is Approved.
Activate a company
Next to the company you want to activate, click Activate. This refreshes the page with a success message displayed. The company is Active.
Deny registration of a company
Next to the company you want to deny the registration of, click Deny.
If you deny registration of a company, you can still approve it any time later.
Deactivate a company
To deactivate a company, click Deactivate.
Edit a company name
- Next to the company you want to edit the name of, click Edit.
- On the Edit Company page, update the NAME.
- Click Save. This opens the Companies page with a success message displayed. The updated company name is displayed in the list.
For submitting the form