HowTo: Make a product searchable and shown on the StorefrontEdit on GitHub
The document describes the flow of making a product searchable and displayed on the Storefront.
There are a number of conditions that must be fulfilled to make your product searchable and shown on Yves by URL. Ensure your product meets the following conditions:
- Product abstract is assigned to at least one category. For information about how to assign products to categories, see the Category section.
- The product abstract’s status is
Active. To learn how to manage products, including the status change, see the Products section.
- Product abstract has been marked as searchable in the Back Office. For more details, see the Products section.
- Product abstract has at least one product variant and the status is
Active: an abstract product isn’t displayed on Yves unless it has product variants. To learn how to create product variants, Products.
- Active product variant is available for the current store. To learn how to check products’ availability, see the Availability section.
- Product abstract and active variant have a price in the current locale. For more details, see the Product Prices section.
- Product abstract has localized attributes. For the current locale, see the Edit product attributes section.
Note that changes on the project may affect this list, shortening required steps or adding new ones.
For submitting the form