HowTo: Make a product searchable and shown on the StorefrontEdit on GitHub
The document describes the flow of making a product searchable and displayed on the Storefront.
There are a number of conditions that must be fulfilled to make your product searchable and shown on Yves by URL. What is important is to make sure that your product meets the following conditions:
- It is assigned to categories. For information about how to assign products to categories, see the Category section.
- It is in stock in the warehouse for the current store. To learn how to check products’ availability, see the Availability section.
- The product’s status is
Active. To learn how to manage products, including the status change, see the Products section.
- It has a price in the current locale. For more details, see the Products section.
- It has been marked as searchable in the Back Office. For more details, see the Products section.
- It has product variants—an abstract product is not displayed on Yves unless it has product variants. To learn how to create product variants, Products.
For submitting the form