Edit filter preferencesEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to edit filter preferences of category filters in the Back Office.
To start working with filter preferences, go to Merchandising > Filter Preferences.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Edit filter preferences of a category filter
- Next to the filter you want to edit, click Edit.
- Update any of the following:
- Select a FILTER TYPE
- Enter a FILTER NAME for any locale.
- Click Save. This opens the View Filter page with a success message displayed.
- Optional: Sync the filter preferences of the category filter you’ve updated with the other filters:
- Click List of filters.
- On the Filter preferences page, click Synchronize filter preferences. This refreshes the page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Edit filter preferences of a category filter
|The product attribute this filter is filtering products by. You can use a different attribute only by creating a category filter from scratch.
|Defines how customers select filter values. For more details, see Filter types.
|Name of the filter on the Storefront.
For submitting the form