Create product set content itemsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to create product set content items in the Back Office.
Make sure to review reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a product set content item
- Go to Content > Content Items.
- On the Overview of Content Items page, click Add Content Item > Product Set.
- On the Create Content Item: Product Set page, enter a NAME
- Optional: Enter a DESCRIPTION.
- In the Available Product Sets section, click Add next to the product set you want to add to the list. The product set appears in the Default tab.
- Optional: Repeat the previous step on one or more locale-specific tabs.
The following logic applies in a multi-language setup:
- A locale-specific product set overwrites the default product set when the product set content item is rendered on a Storefront page with the locale selected.
- If no product set is selected for a locale, the default product set is displayed on a Storefront page with the locale selected.
- Click Save. This opens the Overview of Content Items page with a success message displayed. The content item is displayed in the list.
Reference information: Create product set content items
|Unique identifier of the content item. You will use it when adding the content item to CMS pages and blocks.
|Description for internal usage.
Reference information: Product set content item widget
The widget allows you to add a Product Set content item to any placeholders of a page or block. The Product Set widget can be displayed as a slider or carousel.
Use case example: The widget can be used to display a product set containing, for example, Basic Office Supplies, on a page from which your customers can select and add an item or all items to the cart with one click.
You can view how it looks like on the store website:
B2C Template used: Images left side, products right side and only add all button)
B2B Template used: Product Set for landing pages
For submitting the form