Check ECR image scan resultsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to check ECR image scan results.
After a new code is pushed to a repository, ECR scans images for known vulnerabilities. You can check scan results and resolve detected issues to protect your applications. See Image scanning to learn more about ECR image scans.
To check image scan results:
- In the AWS Management Console, go to Services > Elastic Container Registry.
- From the navigation bar, select the region the desired repository is located in.
- In the navigation pane, select Repositories.
- On the Repositories page, select the repository that contains the image whose scan you want to check.
- In the Vulnerabilities column of the Images page, select Details next to the image whose scan you want to check.
You’ve located ECR image scan results.
For submitting the form