Define filter preferencesEdit on GitHub
This documents describes how to create filters and define preferences for them in the Back Office.
- Create a product attribute for the filter that you are going to create.
- Assign the product attribute to a product variant or assign the product attribute to an abstract product.
- To start working with category filter, go to Merchandising > Filter Preferences.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a category filter and define its filter preferences
- On the Filter Preferences page, click Create filter.
- On the Create Filter page, enter an ATTRIBUTE KEY.
- Select a FILTER TYPE.
- Enter a FILTER NAME for each locale.
- Click Save. This opens the View Filter page with a success message displayed.
- Optional: Sync the filter preferences of the category filter you’ve created with the other filters:
- Click List of filters.
- On the Filter preferences page, click Synchronize filter preferences. This refreshes the page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Create a category filter and define its filter preferences
|ATTRIBUTE KEY||A product attribute the values of which will be used to filter products.|
|FILTER TYPE||Defines how customers select filter values. For more details, see Filter types.|
|FILTER NAME||Name of the filter to be displayed on the Storefront.|
For submitting the form