Installing Spryker with DockerEdit on GitHub
This section is a comprehensive introduction to running Spryker in Docker containers locally.
Spryker provides a standardized and customizable way to bootstrap applications and prepare development environments using the Docker SDK tool.
To install Spryker with Docker locally, follow the steps.
Review the installation prerequisites for your operating system:
- Installing Docker prerequisites on MacOS
- Installing Docker prerequisites on Linux
- Installing Docker prerequisites on Windows with WSL1.
- Installing Docker prerequisites on Windows with WSL2.
There are several ways to install a Docker-based instance of Spryker. For more details about them, see Choosing an installation mode.
If you’ve already selected an installation mode, follow one of the guides below:
- Installing in Development mode on MacOS and Linux
- Installing in Development mode on Windows
- Installing in Demo mode on MacOS and Linux
- Installing in Demo mode on Windows
- Integrating Docker into existing projects
After installation, the instance can be customized further to meet your project requirements. The following documents detail these customizations:
For submitting the form