Run Spryker Code UpgraderEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to manually trigger Spryker Code Upgrader.
Connect the Upgrader to your project using one of the following guides:
- GitHub access token requirements
- GitLab access token requirements
- GitLab access token requirements for self-hosted projects
- Azure access token requirements
Manually trigger Spryker Code Upgrader
- In Spryker CI, go to Projects.
- On the Projects page, select Spryker Code Upgrader. This opens the Pipelines page.
- Next to the Upgrader pipeline, click Run. This manually triggers the Upgrader. It analyzes the connected project and creates a PR with updates.
Support for Spryker CI
For submitting the form