Connect the Spryker CI to a Azure managed projectEdit on GitHub
Connect Spryker CI using Azure access token
To connect the Spryker CI manually using a Azure access token, follow the steps below.
- Generate Git credentials.
Open Clone Repository window in your Azure repository and click on Generate Git credentials button.
Azure access token should have the following repository permissions:
- Code (Read & write) for Spryker Upgrader Service: grants read and write access to the repository to enable the Upgrader to analyze the project and create PRs.
Configure the connection in Spryker CI
- In Spryker CI, go to Projects.
- On the Projects page, select the Spryker Upgrade Service project.
- Go to Code.
In the Connect Git repository pane, for GIT HOSTING PROVIDER, select Private Server.
For AUTHENTICATION METHOD select Password.
- Enter your Azure repository URL, username and password, and click on Connect repository button.
Repository URL should be in format
https://dev.azure.com/<organization_name>/<project_name>/_git/<repository_name> (without the
Support for Spryker CI
- For help with Spryker CI, contact support.
- To learn more about Buddy, see their docs.
For submitting the form