Configure Spryker Code UpgraderEdit on GitHub
The Spryker Code Upgrader offers customizable options to tailor the upgrading process according to your specific project requirements. The customization can be done with the help of available predefined variables and the “Change Upgrader config” pipeline.
To change the values of the variables, do the following:
- In Spryker CI, go to Projects.
- On the Projects page, select Spryker Code Upgrader.
- On the Pipelines page, run the Change Upgrader config pipeline by clicking Run button next to the Change Upgrader config pipeline.
- On the Run page, click the Run now pipeline.
- On the Run page, set the new values for variables and click the Proceed button.
|CRON_STRING||Lets you define a cron schedule expression, which dictates the frequency and timing of when the Spryker Code Upgrader pipeline is automatically executed.||0 8 * * MON|
|MAX_ALLOWED_MINOR_VERSIONS||Lets you define the maximum number of installed minor versions of Spryker modules. Note that this serves as a flexible threshold, and there are scenarios where the actual count of installed minor Spryker module versions might exceed the value specified here.||10|
|MAX_ALLOWED_PATCH_VERSIONS||Lets you define the maximum number of installed patch versions of Spryker modules. Note that this serves as a flexible threshold, and there are scenarios where the actual count of installed patch Spryker module versions might exceed the value specified here.||30|
Support for Spryker CI
For submitting the form