MagnoliaEdit on GitHub
ABOUT MAGNOLIA CMS Magnolia - the CMS that connects content and commerce. Magnolia CMS is a platform for building best-of-breed digital experiences. Enterprises such as Generali, Avis, PERI and REWE use it as a central hub for their web, mobile and DX initiatives. Magnolia is a privately-held company, founded in 1997 and with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
- Easy integration Connect Magnolia to your choice of e-commerce and digital marketing tools using custom or pre-built integrations.
- Ease of use Magnolia’s focus on usability and simplicity means content authors can start creating mobile-ready, powerful content within minutes.
- Enterprise grade Magnolia has the robust features needed for enterprise-scale multi-everything digital experiences.
- Flexible Robust integration capabilities let you enjoy the benefits of headless while still building on your existing solutions.
- Engaging personalization Magnolia’s personalization tools build on the easy-to-use authoring tools, making personalizing content as easy as creating it.
- PowerfulCombine features to produce campaigns driven by date and visitor demographics.
Copyright and Disclaimer
For further information on this partner and integration into Spryker, please contact us.
For submitting the form