Shop Guide - Order HistoryEdit on GitHub
Order History is the page where you can check all the orders you have created in your Customer Account.
The article describes how you can manage orders in your Customer Account, and provides step-by-step instructions on how to:
- view the order details
- reorder the existing orders
- add comments to the cart
To start working with the orders, navigate to the Customer Account > Order History section.
Managing Order Details
On the Order Details page, you can view the order details, add a comment, and/or reorder the order.
To view the order details:
- In the Actions column, click View Order for the order you want to view.
- On the Order Details page, you can see the following information:
- Order ID
- Date when the order was placed
- Custom order reference (if exists, only for B2B shop)
- Shipment details including a product name, the number of items, a price, a delivery address and a shipment method
- Payment details
- Subtotal, shipment costs, and grand total
To add a comment, in the Comments to Cart widget, add a comment, and click Add. For more information on how to manage comments, see Shop Guide - Managing Comments.
Reordering the Orders
You can reorder the whole order or the selected items from the order.
To reorder the whole order or the selected items:
- On the Order History page in the Actions column, click View for the specific order. The Order Details page opens.
- On the Order Details page, do the following:
- Click Reorder All to reorder the whole order.
- Select the items you want to reorder and then click Reorder selected items.
This will take you to the Cart page where you can proceed to the checkout. For information on how to place the order, see Shop Guide - Checkout.
Sorting and Filtering Orders (B2B Shop)
When there is a long list of orders in the Customer account, it is always a good idea to filter the orders using various parameters. To filter the orders:
In the Search drop-down menu select one of the provided filter parameters. See Orders: Reference Information to learn more about the filter parameters.
Depending on the selection from step #1, enter the search query in the next to the Search drop-down field.
You can select Product Name in the Search drop-down and enter the name of the Concrete Product in the search query in the following field.
To narrow the filtered results and find a more specific order, you can proceed with filtering options:
[Optional] Select the date range in fields From and To.
[Optional] In the Business Unit drop-down field, select the Business Unit the orders of which you would like to check. See Company Roles: Reference Information for the permissions needed to be assigned for viewing the Business Unit orders.
[Optional] Check Show products in search results checkmark if you wish to see the products matching your search parameters in the search results. Otherwise, only the order list appropriate to the search parameters will be displayed.
Click Apply to see the results.
To learn more about how to place the order, see Shop Guide - Checkout.
To learn more about how to share the cart with external or internal users, see Sharing a Shopping Cart via Link.
To learn more about how to manage comments in the cart, see Shop Guide - Managing Comments.
For submitting the form