Shop Guide - CheckoutEdit on GitHub
Checkout allows purchasing the items added to the cart.
If you have several shopping carts in your account, choose the right one and proceed with the checkout. See Shop Guide - Shopping Carts for more information.
A typical checkout process includes the following steps:
- Address: Define one or several delivery addresses and add a billing address.
- Shipment: Select a shipment method and/or a delivery date.
- Payment: Select the payment method.
- [Summary]((/docs/scos/user/shop-user-guides/202005.0/shop-guide-checkout/shop-guide-summary-step.html): View the details, update the information, if needed, and place the order.
If you are not logged in to shop when completing the checkout, the first page you are taken to is Login. At this page, you can select either of the two options:
- Sign Up. This option means that you can create an account and enjoy all the benefits of registered user, like saving your carts for later, adding items to wishilst, managing your orders, etc.
- Buy as Guest. This option means that you can place an order as a guest user, without logging in or creating an account.
- Login. This option means that if you already have an account with the shop, you can log in.
After you added items to cart, it is time to proceed to the Address step and enter the delivery information.
To learn more on how to set a delivery address, see Shop Guide - Address step.
For submitting the form