Shop Guide - Quick OrderEdit on GitHub
Quick Order page allows your customers to quickly find and buy products in just a few clicks. Use this page to create orders quickly and efficiently.
To open Quick Order Page, go to the header of the shop application → Quick Order.
Here you can:
- Create a Quick Order
- Add Quick Order using Paste Your Order window
- Add products using Upload concrete products form
- Add Quick Order to Shopping List
- Add Quick Order to Shopping Cart
Graphic User Interface
Hover your mouse over the numbers to view their description.
You can configure a drop-down list with available carts on project level. By default, this box is hidden.
The Add to Shopping List button is only available for the authorized users.
Creating a New Quick Order
To create a new quick order, do the following:
- On the Quick Order page, populate all required information: enter the product SKU or Item Name and the required Quantity.
Keep in mind, that if quantity restrictions apply to the product, they will be reflected here as well. See Quantity Restrictions for Quick Order to learn more about how the quantity limitations are applied to the Quick Order form.
- Click Create Order.
Adding the Products to the Quick Order Form in Bulk
You can bulk add the products by using Paste your Order window. To do so:
- Prefill the field according to your project settings.
- Click Verify.
- The available products will be listed in the Quick Order form.
By default, [SKU, Qty] format is used for filling the form in Spryker B2B Demo Shop.
Uploading Products Using Upload Form
This option is only available if you installed File Upload Concrete Products feature.
To upload the products using the upload form, do the following:
- Browse a .csv file by clicking Browse File area:
You can download a file template by clicking Click here to download a csv template:![Download a .csv template](https://spryker.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/docs/User+Guides/Shop+User+Guides/Shop+Guide+-+Quick+Order/upload-your-order-download-template.png
- Click Upload to add the items to quick order page.
Adding a Quick Order to a Shopping List
To add a quick order to a shopping list, do the following:
- On the Quick Order page, populate all the required information: enter the product SKU or product name and the required quantity.
- Select the required Shopping List in the drop-down list, if necessary.
- Click Add to Shopping List.
Adding a Quick Order to a Shopping Cart
To add a quick order to a shopping cart, do the following:
- On the Quick Order page, populate all required information: enter the product SKU or item name and the required quantity.
- Click Add to Shopping Cart.
For submitting the form