Shop Guide - Managing Configurable BundlesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes the procedures of working with the Configurable Bundles in the Storefront.
Accessing the Configurator Page
To access the Configurator page:
- In the top category navigation, hover over More > Configurable Bundle.
- On the Configurable Bundle List page, select the necessary bundle template.
Setting up the Configurable Bundle in the Storefront
To set up the configurable bundle, perform the following steps:
- On the Configurable Bundle List page, select the template that you would like to use.
- On the bundle page, click the Slot name to check the assigned products for the slot.
- Select one of the assigned products to fill the slot by clicking Select next to the product you choose.
Once the slot is filled, it is indicated in the UI:
- Fill the remaining slots of the Configurable Bundle with the assigned products of your choice.
- Once done, on the Configurable Bundle Summary page, click Add to Cart to order the bundle you have configured.
You must be logged in to a company account to be able to add the configured bundle to cart. The corresponding company role permissions (Add item to cart) should also be applied to your user.
For submitting the form