Product Sets feature overviewEdit on GitHub
The Product Sets feature lets you create and sell collections of products. For example, you can create a stationary workspace set, a set of clothing or accessories, or furniture for a specific room. The “Shop-the-Look” function is a common example of a product set, where you can build a collection of items based on relations or recommendations.
When browsing a product set, a Storefront user can select variants per product in a set, add an individual or all products from the set to cart.
A Back Office user can define the following:
- The order of products in a set displayed on the Storefront.
- The order of products sets displayed on the Storefront. It’s relevant if you have multiple product sets on the same page.
- The unique product set URL.
For more details about product sets, watch the video:
The feature has the following functional constraints which are going to be resolved in the future:
- Product sets are shared across all the stores of a project.
- You cannot restrict availability of a product set to a store.
Related Business User articles
|BACK OFFICE USER GUIDES|
|Get a general idea of the Product Sets feature|
|Create product sets|
|Manage product sets|
Are you a developer? See Product Sets feature walkthrough for developers.
For submitting the form