Overview of the feature guidesEdit on GitHub
The feature guides describe features in details, highlight their functional abilities, business values, and use-case examples. This information might be useful for:
- Business owners
- Product owners
- Anyone looking to learn more about the Spryker features or add new functionality to a Spryker-based project
The Features section is divided into capabilities. Each capability contains a capability description and conceptual documentation of all the features a capability includes.
In the feature documentation, you will find the following information:
- A short feature summary with guidelines designed for different personas.
- A detailed feature overview, workflows, database structure, and more.
The documentation in the Features section provides reference information that should not be used as guidelines. If you want to learn how to use or install a feature, you can find all the guides related to a feature on its summary page, like Content items.
Or, you can go directly to the following guides:
- Back Office user guide: for step-by-step guides on how to work with the features in the Back Office.
- Feature integration guides: for developer guides on how to integrate a feature into a Spryker project.
For submitting the form