Overview of the feature guidesEdit on GitHub
The feature guides provide detailed descriptions of features, highlights their functional abilities, business values, and use-case examples. This information might be useful for:
- Business owners
- Product owners
- Anyone looking to learn more about the Spryker features or add new functionality to a Spryker-based project
The Features section unfolds into a list of capabilities. Each capability contains a capability description and conceptual documentation of all features the capability includes.
In the feature documentation, you will find the following information:
- A short summary of a feature with lists of guidelines designed for different personas.
- A detailed overview of a feature, workflows, database structure, and more.
This documentation is meant for reference purposes only and does not contain step-by-step guides. If you need specific guides on how to use or install a feature, go to its summary page (for example, the Content Items feature summary), and depending on your role, find the guide in the If you are table.
Or, you can go directly to the following guides to search for the necessary information:
- Back Office user guide: for step-by-step guides on how to work with the features in the Back Office.
- Feature integration guides: for developer guides on how to integrate a feature into a Spryker project.
For submitting the form