Edit customer addressesEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to edit customer addresses in the Back Office.
Review the reference information before you start or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Edit a customer address
- Go to Customers > Customers. This opens the Customers page.
- Next to the customer address you want to edit the address of, click View. This opens the View page.
- In the ADDRESSES pane, next to the address you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit address page, select a SALUTATION.
- Enter a FIRST NAME.
- Enter a LAST NAME.
- For ADDRESS LINE 1, enter the address.
- For ADDRESS LINE 2 and ADDRESS LINE 3, enter any additional information for the address.
- Enter a CITY.
- Enter a ZIP CODE.
- Select a COUNTRY.
- Enter a PHONE.
- Enter a COMPANY.
- Enter a COMMENT.
- Click Save. The View page opens. The updated address is displayed in the ADDRESSES pane.
Reference information: Edit a customer address
|FIRST NAME||First name.|
|LAST NAME||Last name.|
|ADDRESS LINE 1||Address.|
|ADDRESS LINE 2||Additional information for the address.|
|ADDRESS LINE 3||Additional information for the address.|
|ZIP CODE||ZIP code.|
|COMPANY||Company. Not to be confused with a B2B company.|
|COMMENT||Any comment about the address. For example,
For submitting the form