Edit translationsEdit on GitHub
To edit a translation in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to the Administration > Glossary.
- On the Glossary page, next to the translation you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit Translation page, enter translations per locale.
- Click Save. This opens the Glossary page with a success message displayed.
- Ask your development team to apply the changes on the code level.
Reference information: NAME
A NAME of a translation is a glossary key, a unique identifier of the translation. You use it to add translations to different types of content. When the content is rendered on the Storefront, the glossary key is replaced with a translation based on selected locale and the translation you entered for the locale.
For submitting the form