Add translationsEdit on GitHub
To add a translation in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to the Administration > Glossary.
- On the Glossary page, click Create Translation.
- On the Create Translation page, enter a NAME.
- Optional: Enter translations per locale.
- Click Save. This opens the Glossary page with a success message displayed. The translation is displayed in the list.
- Ask your development team to add the translation on the code level. Now you can add translations to content. See Next steps for details.
Reference information: NAME
A NAME of a translation is a glossary key, a unique identifier of the translation. You use it to add translations to different types of content. When the content is rendered on the Storefront, the glossary key is replaced with a translation based on selected locale and the translation you entered for the locale.
- Add translations to CMS block by editing placeholders in CMS blocks.
- Add translations to CMS page by editing placeholders in CMS pages.
For submitting the form