Edit company unitsEdit on GitHub
You are browsing a previous version of the document. The latest version is 202212.0.
Learn how to edit company units in the Back Office. Additionally, this is the only way to add addresses to company units.
- Optional: Create company unit addresses. They will be needed to assign addresses to the company unit you are going to edit.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Edit a company unit
- Go to Customers > Company Units.
- Next to the business unit you want to edit, click Edit.
- Select a PARENT.
- Enter a NAME.
- Enter an IBAN.
- Enter a BIC.
- Enter and select ADDRESSES.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Units page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Edit a company unit
|COMPANY||A company this unit belongs to. You can define the company only when creating a unit.|
|PARENT||A parent business unit of this unit.|
|IBAN||International Bank Account Number.|
|BIC||Bank Identifier Code.|
|ADDRESSES||Addresses of this unit.|
For submitting the form