Creating warehousesEdit on GitHub
The topic describes how to create warehouses in the Back Office.
To start working with warehouses, go to Administration > Warehouses.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
To create a warehouse:
- On the Warehouses page, in the top right corner, click Create Warehouse. The Create warehouse page with two tabs opens: Configuration and Store relation.
- In the Configuration tab, do the following:
- Name: Enter the name of the warehouse you want to create.
- Is this warehouse available?: Select Yes if you want to make your warehouse available (active) or No if you want to make your warehouse unavailable (inactive).
- (optional) Switch to the Store relation tab. By default, the warehouse you are creating will be available for all the stores you have. To make your warehouse unavailable for specific store, clear the checkbox for those stores.
If you clear all checkboxes for stores assigned to a specific warehouse, this warehouse won’t appear on the Edit Stock page.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This redirects you to the Warehouses page where you can see the new warehouse in the table and the following message: ‘Warehouse has been successfully saved’.
Reference information: Creating warehouses
The following table describes the attributes you see and enter when creating, viewing, or editing a warehouse.
|Name||Name of the warehouse.|
|Is this warehouse available?||Yes—the warehouse is active.
No—the warehouse is inactive.
|Store relation||Stores in which the warehouse is available.|
The warehouse has been created. You can start working with it when creating or editing a concrete product. For more details, see Creating a product variant.
Additionally, you can edit any warehouse. For more details, see the Editing warehouse details section in Managing Warehouses.
To learn how to manage stock per specific warehouse, see Managing product availability.
For submitting the form