Create tax setsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to create tax sets in the Back Office.
- Create tax rates.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a tax set
- Go to Administration > Tax Sets.
- On the Overview of Tax Sets page, click Create Tax Set.
- On the Create Tax Set page, enter a NAME.
- Select one or more TAX RATES.
- Click Save.
This opens the Edit Tax Set page with a success message displayed.
Reference information: Create tax sets
|NAME||You will use the name when assigning the tax set to products, delivery methods, and thresholds.|
|TAX RATES||Tax rates to assign to the tax set. For instructions on creating tax rates, see Create tax rates.|
Assign a tax set to an abstract product by creating abstract products and product bundles.
Assign a tax set to an existing abstract product by editing abstract products.
Assign a tax set to a product variant by creating product variants.
Assign a tax set to an existing product variant by editing product variants.
Assign a tax set to a product option by creating product options.
Assign a tax set to a threshold’s fee by managing threshold settings.
Assign a tax set to a delivery method by creating and managing delivery methods.
For submitting the form