Edit payment methodsEdit on GitHub
To edit a payment method in the Back Office, follow the steps:
- Go to Administration > Payment Methods. This opens the Payment Methods page.
- Next to the payment method you want to edit, click Edit.
- On the Edit page, for IS THE PAYMENT METHOD ACTIVE?, do any of the following:
- To make the payment method available on the Storefront, select the checkbox.
- To make the payment method unavailable on the Storefront, clear the checkbox.
- Click the Store Relation tab.
- For AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STORE(S), do the following:
- Select the stores you want to make this payment method available in.
- Clear the checkboxes next to the stores you want to make this payment method unavailable in.
- Click Save. This opens the Payment Methods page with a success message displayed. The changes are reflected on the Payment Methods page. The activated the payment methods becomes available for your customers at the checkout.
Reference information: Editing payment method pages
|Payment Method Key||Unique identifier of the payment method defined in the database.|
|Name||Name of the payment method.|
|IS THE PAYMENT METHOD ACTIVE?||Option to activate (make a payment method visible during the checkout process) or deactivate (make a payment method invisible during the checkout process) the payment method.|
|AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING STORE(S)||Stores in which this payment method is available. Even if IS THE PAYMENT METHOD ACTIVE? is selected, but no stores are selected, the payment method is not available on the Storefront.|
For submitting the form