Managing discountsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage discounts.
To manage discounts, navigate to Merchandising > Discount.
Editing a discount
To edit a discount, do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, click Edit in the Actions column.
- Update the attributes and click Save.
To find out more information about the attributes that you see on the Edit Discount page, in the Creating a voucher guides, see the Reference information: Creating a voucher section.
Viewing a discount
To view a discount, do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, in the Actions column, click View.
- On the View discount page, do one of the following:
- Ro edit the attributes, click Edit.
- To get back to the Discount Overview page, click List of discounts.
Adding voucher codes (voucher discount type)
You can add voucher codes while editing the discount entity. And you can also do the following:
- On the Overview of Discounts page, in the Actions column, click Add code. You are redirected to the Voucher codes tab of the Edit Discount page. Follow the steps described in Creating a discount voucher.
- Click Save.
Activating and deactivating discounts
You can activate or deactivate a discount while editing it by one of the following steps:
- In the top-right corner of the Edit Discount page, click Activate or Deactivate.
- On the Overview of Discounts page, in the Actions column, click Activate or Deactivate.
For submitting the form