Creating configurable bundle templatesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to create configurable bundle templates.
To start working with the configurable bundle templates, go to Merchandising > Configurable Bundle Templates.
Review the reference information before you start, or just look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Creating configurable bundles
To create a configurable bundle:
- In the top right corner of the Configurable Bundle Templates page, click Create New Template.
- In the General tab of the Create Configurable Bundle Template page, enter the name of your bundle template in the Name field for the corresponding locale.
- Click Save. A new tab Slots appears next to the General tab.
Reference information: Creating configurable bundles
This section describes the attributes that you see, enter, and select while creating and managing the configurable bundle templates on the Configurable Bundle Templates page
On the Configurable Bundle Templates page, you see the following information:
- The autogenerated configurable bundle template ID.
- Configurable Bundle Template Name.
- Number of slots created in the template.
- The actions that you can perform with the template (Edit, Activate/Deactivate, Remove).
By default, the last created template goes on top of the table. However, you can sort and search the list of templates.
All columns with headers having arrows in the Configurable Bundle Templates table are sortable. You can list the table by any available column except for the Actions.
- Now that you have created a template, add slots to it. See Creating a slot for a configurable bundle template for details on how to do that.
- To edit, activate, deactivate, or delete a configurable bundle template, see Managing configurable bundle templates.
For submitting the form