Managing customer accessEdit on GitHub
The Customer Access page allows you to define what information not logged-in to online store customers.
To start defining specific restrictions for not logged-in customers, go to Customers > Customer Access.
Defining customer access
To define the restrictions:
- In the Customer Access section, select one of the following content types in the Hide the following information from not logged in users pane:
- Price: if selected, no prices will be shown to not logged-in customers.
- Can place an order: if selected, the not logged-in user is not able to place in order.
- Add to Cart: if selected, there will be no Add to Cart option displayed.
- Wishlist: if selected, no Wishlist option is available.
- Shopping List: if selected, no Add to Shopping List option is available.
This option is selected by default and cannot be deselected.
- Click Save to save the changes.
For submitting the form