Create company unitsEdit on GitHub
You are browsing a previous version of the document. The latest version is 202212.0.
This document describes how to create company units.
- Create a company.
- Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Create a company unit
- Go to Customers > Company Units.
- On the Company Units page, click Create Company Business Unit.
- On the Create Company Business Unit page, select a COMPANY.
- Optional: Select a PARENT.
- Enter a NAME.
- Optional: Enter an IBAN.
- Optional: Enter a BIC.
- Click Save. This opens the Company Units page. The created company business unit is displayed in the list.
Reference information: Create a company unit
|COMPANY||A company to create the unit for.|
|PARENT||A parent unit for the unit you are creating.|
|NAME||Name. It will be displayed in the Back Office and on the Storefront.|
|IBAN||International Bank Account Number.|
|BIC||Bank Identifier Code.|
Add addresses to the company unit. For instructions, see Edit company units
For submitting the form