Managing warehousesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage warehouses.
To start working with warehouses, go to Administration > Warehouses.
Review the reference information before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Viewing warehouse details
To view the warehouse details:
- In the Actions column, click View for the warehouse you want to view. This takes you to the View Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page.
- On the View Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page, the following information is available:
- Warehouse name
- Status: whether the warehouse is available or not
- Store(s) in which the warehouse is available
Editing warehouse details
To edit the warehouse details:
- In the Actions column, click Edit for the warehouse you want to update. This takes you to the Edit Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page.
- In the Configuration tab, make changes to the needed attributes.
- Switch to the Store relation tab and specify the store in which you want the warehouse to be available.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This redirects you to the Warehouses page, where you can see the updated warehouse and the following message: ‘Warehouse has been successfully updated’.
To learn how to manage stock per specific warehouse, see Managing product availability.
For submitting the form