Managing Punch out connectionsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to create and manage the Punch Out connections.
To start working with connections, go to the Punch Out section.
Creating a Punch Out Connection
To connect your ERP with the Spryker Commerce OS via the Punch Out protocol, you need to create a Punch Out connection. To create the connection:
- On the Punch Out Connections page, click +New Connection in the top right corner.
- On the Create Transferred Cart Connection page, enter and select the attributes. See the Punch Out: Reference Information article.
- Click Create.
Editing a Punch Out Connection
If the connection details change, edit them. To edit the connection:
- In the List of Punch Out Connections > Actions column, click Edit for a specific connection.
- On the Edit Transferred Cart Connection page, change the attributes. See the Punch Out: Reference Information article.
- Click Save.
Viewing Entry Points
Entry points are the Gateway URLs that are available for connection, where ERP can punch out. To view the entry points, in the List of Punch Out Connections > Actions column, click Entry Points.
Activating and Deactivating a Punch Out Connection
To activate or deactivate a connection, in the Actions column of hte List of Punch Out Connections, click:
- Activate to activate a connection
- Deactivate to deactivate a connection
For submitting the form