Creating CMS RedirectsEdit on GitHub
This topic provides a list of steps to create a redirect in the Back Office.
To start working with the CMS redirects, navigate to the Content Management > Redirects section.
To create a CMS redirect:
- On the CMS Redirect page, click Add CMS Redirect in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Add a CMS Redirect page that opens, enter the following details:
- Url: Specify a URL from which you want to create a redirect link.
- To URL: Add a URL that you want your existing URL to be redirected to.
- Redirect status code: Select a status code from the drop-down list.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This will take you to the list of CMS Redirects page where you can find a new redirect URL.
On the Add a CMS Redirect page, you can return to the list of redirects by clicking Back to CMS in the top right corner of the page.
The redirect URL has been created. However, you can either edit it or delete.
- To learn how to edit and/or delete a redirect, see Managing CMS Redirects.
For submitting the form