Adding volume prices to abstract productsEdit on GitHub
This document describes how to add volume prices to abstract products.
To start working with abstract products, go to Catalog > Products.
Define default product prices for the stores you want to define volume prices for. To learn how to do that, see Editing prices of an abstract product.
Review the attributes description before you start, or look up the necessary information as you go through the process.
Adding volume prices to abstract products
To add volume prices to abstract products:
- Next to the product you want to add volume prices for, select Edit.
- On the Edit Product page, switch to the Price & Tax tab.
- Next to the store you want to add volume prices for, select > Add Product Volume Price.
- On the Add volume prices page, enter a Quantity.
- Enter a Gross price.
- Optional: Enter a Net price.
- Optional: To add more volume prices than the number of the rows displayed on the page, select Save and add more rows.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 until you add all the desired volume prices.
- Select Save and exit. This opens the Edit Product page with the success message displayed.
|Quantity||Defines the quantity of the product to which the prices from Gross price and Net price fields apply.|
|Gross price||Gross price of the product with the quantity equal or bigger than defined in the Quantity field. A gross prices is a price after tax.|
|Net price||Net price of the product with the quantity equal or bigger than defined in the Quantity field. A net price is a price before tax.|
For submitting the form