Creating a product listEdit on GitHub
This article describes how to create a product list.
You can consider product lists as conditions under which companies see products in a store. Let’s say you want to hide some products, or even a category, from a company you’ve signed a contract with. You create a blacklist of those products and assign it to the company.
To start working with product lists, go to Catalog > Product Lists.
To create a product list:
- In the top right corner of the Overview of Product Lists page, select + Create a Product List . The Create a Product List page opens.
- In the General Information tab:
- For Title, enter a product list title.
- Select a Type of the product list.
- Optional: In the Assign Categories tab, assign categories:
- In the Categories field, start typing the name of a category to see the list of matching results. Select the desired category.
- Repeat the previous step until you assign all the desired categories.
- Optional: In the Assign Products tab, assign products in one of the following ways:
Import a product list:
- Select Choose File.
- Select the product list file to be uploaded.
The file should contain the
Assign products to the list manually: in the Selected column of the Select Products to assign table, select the products to add to the list.
- Select Save. The page refreshes with the success message displayed.
Tips and tricks
- When assigning products, you can filter products by entering a product name or SKU in the search field.
- To double-check the list of products that are to be assigned, switch to the Products to be assigned table.
If you select all the concrete products of an abstract product, the abstract product is selected too. If an abstract product is selected, all its concrete products are selected too.
- To learn how to manage existing product lists, see the Managing product lists.
- To learn more about the attributes you select and enter while creating a product list, see the Product lists: reference information.
For submitting the form