Reference information - warehousesEdit on GitHub
This topic contains the reference information for working with warehouses in Administration > Warehouses.
On the Warehouses page, you see the following:
- All warehouses currently available in the shop application
- Warehouse ID and name
- Status: active or inactive
- Store(s) in which the warehouse is available
- Actions you can perform on the warehouse
On this page, you can:
- Sort warehouses by Warehouse ID, Name, and Status.
- Filter warehouses using the search by Name.
- Trigger the following actions: edit or view warehouses, or create a new one.
Create, View and Edit Warehouse pages
The following table describes the attributes you enter when creating, viewing or editing a warehouse.
|Name||Name of the warehouse.|
|Is this warehouse available?||Yes - the warehouse is active.
No - the warehouse is inactive.
|Store relation||Store(s) in which the warehouse is available.|
For submitting the form