Managing warehousesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage warehouses.
To start working with warehouses, go to Administration > Warehouses.
Viewing Warehouse Details
To view the warehouse details:
- In the Actions column, click View for the warehouse you want to view. This will take you to the View Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page. See Warehouses: Reference Information for more details on the attributes you see.
- On the View Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page the following information is available:
- warehouse name
- status: whether the warehouse is available or not
- store(s) in which the warehouse is available
Editing Warehouse Details
To edit the warehouse details:
- In the Actions column, click Edit for the warehouse you want to update. This will take you to the Edit Warehouse: [Warehouse name] page.
- In the Configuration tab, make changes to the needed attributes. See Warehouses: Reference Information for more details on the attributes you can update.
- Switch to the Store relation tab and specify the store in which you want the warehouse to be available.
- To keep the changes, click Save. This will redirect you to the Warehouses page where you can see the updated warehouse and the following message: ‘Warehouse has been successfully updated’.
To learn how to manage stock per specific warehouse, see Managing Product Availability.
To learn more about the attributes you view or edit on the View or Edit Warehouse: [Warehouse name] pages, see Warehouses: Reference Information.
For submitting the form