Managing Product LabelsEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage product labels.
To start managing product labels, go to Merchandising > Product Labels.
You can view, edit, and activate or deactivate (depending on the current status) product labels by clicking respective buttons in the Actions column in the list of Product Labels.
Viewing Product Labels
To view a product label:
- On the Overview of Product Labels page, click View in the Actions column. Clicking View will take you to the View Product Label page.
- On the View Product Label page, the following information is available:
- General information about the label, including the name, exclusivity, and validity period.
- Products to which the label is assigned.
- Being on the View Product Label page, do one of the following:
- To view the product to which a specific label is assigned, click View in the action column of the product to which this label applies table. This will take you to the View Abstract Product page.
- To activate/deactivate the label, click Activate/Deactivate in the top right corner of the page.
- To edit the label, click Edit in the top right corner of the page.
- To return back to the Overview of Product Tables page, click Back to Product Labels
Editing a Product Label
To edit a product label:
- Click Edit in the Actions column of the Overview of Product Labels page.
- On the Edit Product Label page, edit the values. See Product Labels: Reference Information.
- Once done, click Save.
Activating/Deactivating a Product Label
There are several ways to activate/deactivate a product label:
Activate the label while creating/editing it by selecting the Is Active checkbox. The deselection of the checkbox deactivates the label.
Deactivate the label while editing it by clicking Deactivate in the top right corner of the Edit page.
Activate/deactivate a label while viewing it by clicking Activate/Deactivate in the top right corner of the View page.
Activate/deactivate a label by selecting Activate/Deactivate in the Actions column of the Overview of Product Labels page.
For submitting the form