Managing Customer GroupsEdit on GitHub
This article describes how to manage customer groups. To start working with customer groups, navigate to the Customers > Customer Groups section.
Out-of-the-box, there are no connections between customer groups and any other Back Office feature, except for the Discounts. You can set up the discount conditions to be applied to a specific customer group. See Discount Conditions: Reference Information for more information on what the discount conditions are.
Adding a Customer Group
To add a customer group:
- On the Customer groups page, click Add Customer Group in the top right corner. On the Add a Customer Group page there are two tabs: General Information and Customers.
- In the General Information tab, enter the name and description for your customer group.
- Click Next to proceed to the Customers tab, or just click on it.
- In the Customers tab, select the checkboxes in the select column for the customers you want to assign to this group. You can select as many customers as needed.
- Once done, click Save.
Editing a Customer Group
To edit a customer group:
- On the Customer groups page, click Edit in the Actions column for the specific group you want to edit.
- Update the needed attributes. To unassign a user from the group, scroll down to the Assigned customers table and clear the checkbox on the left of the user you want to unassign. OR if you want to reassign all customers, click De-select All.
- Click Save
Viewing Customer Groups
To view a customer group, click View in the Actions column for a specific customer group you want to view.
On this page, you can:
- Click Edit Customer Group in the top right corner and initiate the editing flow.
- Click View in the Actions column for a specific customer assigned to this group. This will take you to the View Customer page (the Customers > Customers section).
For submitting the form