Managing Customer AddressesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage customer addresses and view orders. To start working with customer details, go to Customers > Customers.
Editing Customer Address
To edit a customer’s address:
- On the View Customer page, scroll down to the Addresses section and click Edit next to the address to be edited.
- On the Edit address page, make your changes and click Save.
Creating Customer Addresses
To create a new address:
- On the View Customer page, click Add new Address in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the new address for the customer.
- Once done, click Save.
By default, the first address added to a customer account is considered both for billing and for shipping.
If you need to have a different billing address or shipping address, do the following:
- Create an address as described above.
- Go to the Edit Customer page either from the Customers page or from the View Customer page.
- Choose one address to be the billing address and one address to be the shipping address.
- Click Save.
Viewing Customer Orders
To view orders made by a specific customer:
- Navigate to the View Customer page and scroll down to the Orders section.
- To find a specific order, start typing either its Order Reference value or any other value that the table with the list of orders contains, in the Search field. As you type, the list of matching orders will be created in the table.
- To view order details, click View - this will take you to the View Order page from the Sales > Orders section.
For submitting the form