Managing Company RolesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes the procedures of creating and managing company roles. This is one of the steps in the Company Account setup.
To start managing company roles, navigate to the Company Account > Company Roles section.
You need to create a company before you create a company role.
Creating a Company Role
To create a new company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page, click Add Company User Role in the top right corner.
- On the Create Company Role page, enter the required information: select Company from the drop-down list and fill in the Name of the Company Role.
- Selecting Is Default means that the role will be applied to all new company users automatically.
- In the Unassigned Permissions section, select as many permissions as you need by selecting the checkboxes on the left of each value.
- Once done, click Save.
Editing a Company Role
To edit a company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page in the Actions column, click Edit if you want to change the details for a company role.
- On the Edit Company Role page, update the needed attributes.
Deleting a Company Role
To delete a company role:
- On the Overview of Company Roles page in the Actions column, click Delete.
- On the confirmation page, click Delete company role to confirm the action.
If you delete a default role, the following message is displayed: You cannot delete a default role; please set another default role before the delete action.
For submitting the form