Managing CompaniesEdit on GitHub
This topic describes how to manage company records.
To start managing a company record, go to Company Account > Companies section.
Creating a Company
To create a new company record, do the following:
- On the Overview of Companies page, click Create Company in the top right corner.
- On the Create Company page, enter the name of the company you would like to create.
- Click Save. The new created company will appear in the List of the Companies table on the Companies page.
The companies can be managed by triggering certain actions in the Actions column in the List of Companies table on the Companies page. Specifically, company roles can be Edited, De(Activated), Approved, and Denied.
Managing a Company
Right after the Company has been created whether in the shop application or in the Back Office, it appears with Pending status in the List of Companies table. To become active and available to be used, it needs to be approved and then activated.
Approving and Activating a Company
To approve a company and activate a company:
- Click Approve in the Actions column. As a result, the status of the company is changed to Approved.
- Click Activate in the Actions column. As a result, the activity state of the company will change from Inactive to Active.
Denying a Company
In case you cannot approve the registration, you can deny it. To disapprove a company, click Deny.
You can approve and activate the record in a later event. The record itself will continue existing in the system.
Deactivating a Company
To deactivate a company, click Deactivate.
Editing a Company
To change the name of a company, click Edit in the Actions column.
What’s next? The company record is added and now you can proceed with creating a company unit. See Managing Company Units for more details.
For submitting the form